Prof. John Karam has been awarded the very competitive and prestigious Fulbright Scholar award to conduct research in Brazil for the next two summers.
- This course aims to break open the singular idea of “Brazil” to reveal many Brazils, exposing students to the tremendous regional diversity that both enriches and complicates our understanding of t
- This course will familiarize students with the broad trends and debates in Brazilian social and historical thought during the long 20th century. Course taught i
- Raquel Castro Goebel, Director of Portuguese Language Program, Instructor
- Lemann Institute for Brazilian Studies
- FELLOWSHIP, INTERNSHIP, AND WORK OPPORTUNITIES EU CENTER / FLAS
- Courses for Spring 2018 PORT 400 Intensive Beginning Portuguese (Three sections) - Professor Goebel - 10:00 to 10:50, 11:00 to 11:50, 12:00 to 12:50 MWF
- Major Information Minimum required major and supporting courses normally equate to 42-45 hours including at least 27 hours in Portuguese courses beyond the 100 level.