The American Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese AATSP’s flagship research journal Hispania has selected Pilar Martínez-Quiroga’s article, “La detective Bruna Husky de Rosa Montero: Feminismo, distopía y conciencia cyborg” (Hispania
My research focuses on literary representations of communities of women from a multidisciplinary perspective that includes political, sociological, economic, philosophical, and anthropological issues, while paying special attention to instances of resistance, social change, and citizenship reflected in recent narratives written by Spanish women from a feminist and postcolonial perspective.
- PhD in Spanish Literature. Rutgers University
- MA in Hispanic Literature. Rutgers University
- BA in Hispanic Philology. Universidad de Santiago de Compostela
- SPRING 2019: SPAN 250: Intro to Literary Analysis
- SPRING 2019: SPAN 320 D: Spanish Cultural Studies II
- SPRING 2019: SPAN SPAN 320 E: Spanish Cultural Studies II