- 19th & 20th century texts from Cuba and Puerto Rico that focus on race, gender and nation construction through food and food practices.
- Master of Arts-Hispanic Studies, University of Puerto Rico-Mayagüez Campus (2013)
- Bachelor of Arts-Hispanic Studies (University of Puerto Rico-Mayagüez Campus [Cum Laude] (2010)
Distinctions / Awards
- Graduate College Conference Travel Grant and Spanish and Portuguese Department Travel Grant. Latin American Studies Association (LASA) Conference. Spring 2015.
- List of Teachers Ranked As Excellent, Fall 2013-Spring 2016
- SPAN 200: Readings in Hispanic Texts
- SPAN 103: Intermediate Spanish
- SPAN 208: Oral Spanish
Celebrating our Sesquicentennial 1867-2017