Mariana Gonzalez Boluda
I was born and raised in Spain. I have lived in France, England and then Jamaica, where I was teaching Spanish since 1996, first at the University of the West Indies and then at the University of Technology, Jamaica. I moved to the USA in 2015. I am currently completing my Doctorate Degree in Spanish Philology with the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain.
- Use of Web 2.0 to maximize Foreign Language learning. Development of Intercultural Communicative Competence and Learner Autonomy.
My Research centers on the use of blogs, wikis, Facebook and other social networks as tools to foster autonomous learning and student motivation in foreign language learning.
- Diploma of Advanced Studies (DEA) and M.Ed. in Foreign LanguageTeaching. National University of Distance Education, Spain
- B.A Spanish Philology, University of Murcia, Spain
- SPAN 228 Spanish composition
- SPAN 204 Advanced Spanish Grammar in Context
- SPAN 101 Elementary Spanish I
- SPAN102 Elementary Spanish II
- SPAN 103 Intermediate Spanish